Subject: FW: Invitation to ECDC’s assessment of prevention preparedness and response planning under Art 8 of the Regulation (EU) 2022/2371 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 November 2022 on serious cross-border threats to health
From: "SM Info"
To: "SM Info"
Date: Mon, 27 May 2024 09:45:08 +0300

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2024 2:55 PM
To: Heli Laarmann <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Kerli Reintamm <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Invitation to ECDC’s assessment of prevention preparedness and 
response planning under Art 8 of the Regulation (EU) 2022/2371 of the 
European Parliament and of the Council of 23 November 2022 on serious 
cross-border threats to health

Dear Ms. Laarmann,

Please find attached the letter from DG SANTE Director-General Sandra 
Gallina and ECDC Director Andrea Ammon (Ares(2024)3481864 – ECDC/CS0001757) 
dated on 14/05/2024.

Kind regards,

HSC Secretariat

European Commission
DG Health and Food Safety
B2 Health Security

DRB A1/038

12 Rue Guillaume Kroll

L-1882 Luxembourg

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]